Two tiers of cyclones captures more microscopic dust than any other.
Dyson DC50 Animal has our most advanced cleaner head with carbon fiber brush technology to remove fine dust from hard floors. It also has new 2 Tier Radial™ Cyclone Technology to capture more microscopic dust and the latest Ball™ Technology for easy steering into awkward places.
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones 19 cyclones work in parallel across two tiers and generate high centrifugal forces. More microscopic particles are captured from the airflow. And as with all Dyson vacuums, there's no bag, so there's no loss of suction.
- Advanced cleaner head technology The DC50 cleaner head has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors. Four key technologies combine to make it our most advanced cleaner head technology to date. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to all floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fiber filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
- Light and compact Lightweight and durable. Weighs just 11.6lbs. Engineered materials selected for their strength and durability.
- The latest Ball™ technology With our latest Ball™ technology even more of the machine's key components are housed inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. The DC50 Animal turns on the spot, and is easy to steer close to edges and into awkward spaces.
- Hygienic and quick to empty Emptying the bin on a Dyson vacuum is quick and hygienic. Just press the button to release the dirt. The bin is clear, so you can see when it needs emptying - and how much dust, dirt and pet hair the machine has captured. Dyson vacuums were the first to have clear bins - despite market researchers insisting it was a bad idea. Dyson bins are also made from the same ABS polycarbonate as riot shields.
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool The Tangle-free Turbine tool is the only turbine tool that doesn't tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair from carpets and upholstery, and there's no brush bar for hair to wrap around. More hair is released straight into the bin than with any other mini turbine tool. The flexible heads remain in contact across uneven surfaces, and they're positioned so that the brushes reach to the front and sides of the tool - drawing hair and dirt in from all directions.
|Patented cyclone technology
||2 Tier Radial™ cyclones
||Washable lifetime filters
||Self-adjusting cleaner head
|Brushbar control type
||Fingertip brush bar control
||30.1 x 11 x 13.9 inches (H x W x D)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.