- The Sabbath mode feature makes it possible to use the range on the Sabbath and other religious holidays without having to turn it on. Tones, lights and error messages are over-ridden, and a set temperature can be maintained for extended periods of time.
- The self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection automatically cleans your oven, and eliminates scrubbing and fumes. Plus, an automatic door lock secures the door during the self-clean cycle.
- The True Convection cooking system with a Third Hidden Element (T.H.E.™) utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan to circulate preheated air around the oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than conventional cooking.
- The temperature probe in our Thermal-Convection™ oven makes it easy to get perfect roasts every time. Simply set the internal oven or food temperature, based on your recipe or preference, and insert the electronic temperature probe in the roast. The probe will signal the oven to turn off automatically once the desired temperature is reached.
- A drop-down microwave oven door complements the efficiency of a microwave with the look of a built-in oven
- Our EasyConvect Conversion System offers you professional, even results every time. You simply enter your conventional cooking time and temperature, and the oven makes the precise conversion.
- Our exclusive Crispwave™ technology feature allows you to cook juicy hamburgers, crispy pizza - even bacon and eggs - in less time and with less mess.
- Maxi and econo thermal broiler settings feature two broiling elements so that you can choose the right setting for your needs. The inner (econo) element can be used for smaller portions, while the inner and outer (maxi) feature is used when broiling an entire pan of food. Both are adjustable temperatures.
- The CleanBake™ Hidden Element provides more evenly balanced heat distribution by warming both the bottom & the sides of the oven cavity, resulting in better baking performance. Because it is 'hidden' from view by the porcelain oven cavity, the bake element is protected from spills & drips that fall to the bottom of the oven.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.