- Weatherproof construction for use in the outdoors
- True frost-free operation saves you maintenance by preventing icy buildup
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- Digital thermostat allows easy temperature management
- Reversible 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door for long-lasting luxury
- Front lock for added security
- Sleek stainless steel handle completes the look
- Factory installed icemaker provides a steady supply of ice
SUMMIT SCFF51OS Series features versatile frost-free all-freezers perfectly sized and featured for convenient use in outdoor spaces.
The SCFF51OSSSHVIM is a 24" wide all-freezer designed for built-in or freestanding use, with a fully finished jet black cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door. The door includes a factory installed lock and a thin stainless steel handle to complete the professional look.
Inside, the SCFF51OSSSHVIM is designed for true convenience and low maintenance operation. The frost-free design ensures users won't have to manually defrost the 4.72 cu.ft. interior, while adjustable shelves offer flexible storage solutions. Recessed LED lighting provides an attractive, energy efficient display. A digital thermostat (located in the unit's kickplate) makes temperature management easy and intuitive and a factory installed icemaker keeps ice on hand.
With solid construction and a striking design, the SCFF51OSSSHVIM makes an ideal finish for any outdoor kitchen.
- U.L. approved for outdoor use : Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Frost-free operation : No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit
- Stainless steel wrapped door : 304 grade stainless steel door stands up to the elements in style
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished cabinet : Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Factory installed icemaker : Produces a steady supply of ice for added entertaining convenience
- Factory installed lock : Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Recessed LED light : Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel
- Adjustable shelves : Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Professional handle : Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle offers an elegant finish to the stainless steel door
- Reversible door : User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Ext Depth with Handle
||115 V AC/60 Hz
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
|Depth with door at 90°
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
4.72 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.