This Cuisinart Induction Cooktop features two burners with induction technology for fastest heat-up, while using up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops. Perfect for entertaining or anytime you need extra burners!
- Induction technology for fastest heat-up
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops
- Bright LED displays
- Left burner: on/off, 8 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Right burner: on/off, 5 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off
- Safe, exhaust-free and flame-free cooking
- Even heating no hot spots
- Must use with induction-ready cookware*
- Limited Three Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron, 18/0 stainless steel
||14.25" x 23.50" x 2.50"
|UC Cubic Feet
||5.25" x 26.75" x 17.00"
|MC Cubic Feet
||27.560" x 5.710" x 17.720"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.