Why choose a Krushr 12 inch trash compactor"
- Narrow width is ideal for small kitchens
- Get kitchen space back by crushing recycling waste*
- Save time with less trips to the bin
- ‘Hypercrush' mode means kitchen recycling stays compacted
- Quiet crushing action means you won't notice your Krushr
*Reduce 5.5 cubic feet of recycling by 85%* on average
Add the Krushr 12 inch trash compactor to your shopping cart
If you're tired of all that recycling garbage cluttering up your kitchen then our K012 is the model you've been waiting for. Requiring only as 12 inch space and no cabinet housing, this model is ideal where space is at a premium. This single silo compactor makes easy work of disposing of all your compressible recyclable garbage in one convenient place. Quiet with a simple push button operation. Its hypercrush feature removes the memory in certain recyclables ensuring greater compaction so you can fill the bin over and over again. Less trips to the outside bins!
Suitable for co-mingled recycling collections.
1 year guarantee included Krushr bags available
Requires a 12" space
Installation and technical information
- Product dimensions - Height 821mm (34 11 ⁄ 16 " maximum height fully extended feet - minimum height 31 27 ⁄ 32 " with feet removed) x Width 11 " x Depth 22"
- Will sit behind a continuous plinth - Maximum plinth height with legs at full extension 158mm.
- Height adjustable feet
- 600kg equivalence ram activates the compaction crush cycle
- Power supply: 120V 270W 60Hz, Plug Type: Standard US
- Product Approvals / Conformance: UL/ETL; CE; LVD; EMC
- Fully integrated or stainless steel door available as an optional extra
- Absorbs 5.5 cubic feet of uncrushed recycling eg plastics, food packaging, card, paper, drink cans, food tins
- Energy efficient hyper crush mode maintaining compaction force without the use of energy
- Independently fits a 12" space requiring no additional housing
- Average 85% compaction ratio (depending on material type)
- No servicing required
- Custom fit bags available to help keep your silo clean and ease emptying
- Safety features include child protection key lock
- Stainless steel door optional
- Made in the United Kingdom
||Limited Warranty :1 year parts and labour and 1 year parts
||Calculated at Checkout
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.