Why choose a Krushr 24 inch trash compactor"
- Multi drawer unit means you can sort recycling waste easily
- Crush and store up to 60 cans with in-built crusher
- Compact 8.3 cubic feet of recycling waste by 85%*
- Use ‘Hypercrush' feature to keep recycling waste crushed
- Save time with less trips emptying bins
*on average depending on recycling type
Add the Krushr 24 inch trash compactor to your shopping cart
The Krushr K024 compactor is our most flexible dual compactor which enables you to fully segregate your recyclable household waste. This is the largest recycling compactor on the market with a total storage capacity of 8.3 cu. ft. When your garbage collection arrangements mean you have to separate your differing recyclable materials, this model offers the ability to compact and/or store all your different waste types separately and conveniently behind one closed door. Why waste time emptying the bins - this compactor's impressive capacity means you won't have to!
Requires a 24 inch space Krushr Bags available Installation and technical information
1 year guarantee included
- Product dimensions - Height 34 " (34 11 ⁄ 16 " maximum height fully extended feet - minimum height 31 27 ⁄ 32 " with feet removed) x Width 23 " x Depth 22"
- Will sit behind a continuous plinth - Maximum plinth height with legs at full extension 158mm.
- Height adjustable feet
- 600kg equivalence ram activating both the metal can crush and compaction crush cycles
- Power supply: 120v a.c 60Hz 180W 1.5A
- Can be fully integrated - Stainless steel door optional and sold separately
- Absorbs 8.3 cu. ft. of uncrushed recycling
- Hyper crush facility delivering optimum compaction
- Separate compaction facility and storage for up to 60 metal tins/cans
- Large central compartment for the compaction and storage of plastics, food packaging, card and paper
- Two additional storage drawers for non-crush items such as glass (stores up to 10 wine bottles)
- Energy efficient hyper crush mode maintaining compaction force without the use of energy
- Independently fits a 24" space requiring no additional housing
- Average 85% compaction ratio (depending on material type)
- No servicing required
- Custom fit bags available to help keep your silo clean and ease emptying
- Safety features include child protection key lock
- Made in the United Kingdom
||Limited Warranty :1 year parts and labour and 1 year parts
||Calculated at Checkout
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.