Humidity can promote the growth of airborne allergens such as mold spores and dust mites. Excess moisture can also cause that unpleasant "musty" odor that can be left on your clothing, towels, furniture, or anything that is stored in small spaces. The PureGuardian Small Space Dehumidifier is a great solution for reducing humidity in small areas such as bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets, RVs and boats where the moisture quickly accumulates. This lightweight portable unit runs quietly. No need to worry about an overflowing tank, the indicator lights up when the tank is full and the unit will automatically shut off! It utilizes Peltier (thermo-electric) technology with no large/heavy compressor needed. No filters are required and Silverclean Protection makes it maintenance-free.
- Reduces Odors and Fungi: This powerful PureGuardian dehumidifier removes moisture and reduces unpleasant "musty" smells caused by mold and mildew
- Compact and Portable: Small footprint is perfect for small areas that collect moisture such as bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets, RV s, boats and even tiny homes!
- Helps Reduce Allergens: Reduces allergens and that unpleasant "musty" smell caused by mold and mildew that can be left on clothing and towels.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: Advanced Peltier Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology produces little noise for a better night's sleep
- Easy to Use: Easy to use design features electronic On/Off controls and automatically shuts off when the tank is full. It is treated with Silver Clean Technology to fight the growth of slimy mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank.
- Full Tank Indicator Light: A simple light indicator will tell you when the water tank is full, the tank collects up to approximately 2.4 pints of water per day at 80% humidity.
- Easy Maintenance: The inside of the tank is treated with Silver Clean Protection to stop mold and mildew growth
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 13.39"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 8.11"
||13.39 in x 5.24 in x 8.11 in
||90% Plastic 10% Electric
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.