Interior Racking of Dishwasher
Top Rack, Upper and Bottom Racks provide a loading space for a variety of silverware and dishes in the dishwasher.
Close-Up of Top Panel and Handle
Top control panel provides different functions of the dishwasher. Horizontal handle opens the door for your access to the interior.
The Brama Stainless Dishwasher is perfect for those who love to clean up the dishes and utensils quick and easy. It features an easy to clean stainless steel body, door, full-length horizontal door handle, smart wash system and multiple filter system. The dishwasher cleans by spraying a mixture of hot water and detergent through spray arms onto soiled surfaces. Turbo Wash can handle any heavy dirty pot and pan, making sure no dirty is left. Turbo dry guarantees the performance of drying. The Top Rack (Slot) puts the silverware in place, while the Bottom and Upper Racks provide a loading space for a variety of dishes in this dishwasher. The Upper Rack can be adjusted to accommodate the loading of taller dishes in either rack. Top blue light is provided for added visibility. Top control panel provides different functions of the dishwasher. While this dishwasher is designed for the indoor use, it makes a perfect addition to any kitchen space!
- Indoor dishwasher
- Built-in installation
- 24 inch wide
- Stainless door
- 6 Washing Programs: Pots & Pans, Normal wash, China crystal, Quick wash, Rinse only, Energy saver
- 6 Options: AIR Change, Steam Wash, Turbo Wash, Heating Dry, Sanitize, Hi Temp Wash (hotter final rinse)
- Self-cleaning filtration system
- Delay Start: 1-24 hours
- Bottom and Upper Racks for dishes, and Top Rack for silverware
- Special 3rd Rack, 3 Water Jets
- 3 spray arms: top, middle, and bottom
- Bottom Indicator Light
- Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispensers
- Adjustable and Flexible Racking System
- Lighted Interior
- LED displays
- Touch Control with Hidden Controls
- Capacity: Accomodates up to 16 place settings
- Fan assist drying
- Soil sensing smart wash, optimum cycle, and multiple filter system: washes according to the dirt degree of tableware (normal program)
- 2 speed motor
- Quietest operation: 44dB
- Energy Star Certified
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 23 7/8"W x 24 1/2"D x 33 3/4"H
- Power Cord Not Included
- 1 year parts/service warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.